Nasdaq, a major electronic stock exchange where you can buy and sell stocks. The National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) founded Nasdaq on February 8, 1971, to allow investors to trade securities on a computerized, fast, and transparent system. The Nasdaq Composite, an index of over 3,000 stocks listed on the Nasdaq exchange that recently included Nuveen Core Plus Impact Fund Nasdaq: NPCT at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-npct.
For over 120 years, Nuveen has backed the financial prospects of millions of investors. They get to invest in the growth of enterprises, real estate, farmland, forests, and infrastructure while developing long-term partnerships with clients from all over the world under the leadership of TIAA. Continued to develop capabilities while preserving legacy as a leading asset manager, with experience in income and alternatives, and being one of the industry leaders in adhering to responsible investment.
In its common stock offering, the fundraised $575 million, without any exercise of the underwriters’ option to buy additional shares. The fund would have raised approximately $661 million if the underwriters exercise the option in its entirety.
Nuveen is among the largest investors in ESG and impact fixed income, has over $15 billion in assets under management. The company also has about five decades of experience in the responsible investment sector and over $39 billion in responsible investing strategies around public and private markets.
Aspects to think about Nasdaq: NPCT
- By investing in a predominantly investment grade portfolio seeks total return through high current income and capital appreciation.
- Can invest in any fixed-income asset, including both conventional investment grade (core) and non-traditional, higher-yielding/higher-risk assets.
- Provides direct exposure to issuers and/or programs that support society or the community, as well as issuers that show ESG (environmental, social, and governance) leadership.
- Investors don’t have to pay anything upfront; Nuveen also agreed to cover all underwriting compensation, as well as administrative and offering expenses.
- Nuveen’s global fixed income team is one of the world’s largest fixed-income asset managers with more than five decades of experience in responsible investing, is in charge of the fund.
- Income-enhancing opportunities: Actively managed portfolio of high-quality conventional (core) and non-traditional, higher-yielding assets.
- Environmental and social impact: Allocation of funds to bonds that have a clear and observable impact on affordable housing, community or economic growth, renewable energy, and natural resources.
- Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) quality: Bonds must demonstrate ESG leadership among their issuers’ industries, which can help add value to results and mitigate risk.
Nuveen’s patented Public Markets Impact Framework is used to define the potential for measurable positive social and environmental impact, as well as ESG requirements, while also providing a competitive financial return.
Impact investing opportunities, such as investments that include exposure to issuers and/or individual projects with direct and measurable social and/or environmental benefits, will receive a portion of the fund’s AUM. The remaining portion of the fund in Nasdaq NPCT will be devoted to ESG investments, giving investors access to issuers with industry-leading ESG practices. Nuveen’s relativity analysis is used to test all of the fund’s investments. Before investing, you can check other stock like nasdaq amzn at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-amzn.